What We Believe
God loves you. God really loves you! Here at the Creek, we are a rag-tag group of people who seek to live in and live out the love of God every single day. We come from a variety of faith and non-faith backgrounds, and together we seek to love God and love our neighbors near and far.
For Covenant people, our essential beliefs are summed up in what we call Covenant Affirmations:
- We affirm the centrality of the word of God.
- We affirm the necessity of the new birth in Jesus Christ.
- We affirm a commitment to the whole mission of the church.
- We affirm the church as a fellowship of believers.
- We affirm a conscious dependence on the Holy Spirit.
- We affirm the reality of freedom in Christ.
Evangelical Covenant Church (our denomination): www.covchurch.org
Pacific Southwest Conference (our regional conference): www.pswc.org